Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Pinchy

Today I went to a store and shopped without a wheelchair. It was Office Depot, so a wheelchair wasn't an option but the home office needed a few things. I managed OK but my arms are sore and my palms are peeling. Very attractive.

My hip has been really pinchy lately. I tried to get on a pair of jeans but they made my hip even pinchier. The pinchy feeling isn't inside the hip joint either, like my pre-surgery pain was, but rather on the outside of the hip. It feels like its coming from about half way between my skin and the hip joint, in the fleshy bit.

Less than 2 weeks from my 8 week appointment. I can't wait to get off of these bloody crutches.

2 comments:

  1. Do you think you are going to throw them as far away as you possibly can? I am. Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking of covering them in honey and jam and setting them atop the highest red ant mound I can find so they are eaten alive!

    Except, they are metal and have no feelings. :(

    ReplyDelete

Hi Guys. I don't really check this much anymore. You are welcome to comment though, I just can't always promise you a personal response. I do hope this blog has helped though!