Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Insurance Update

Well, when there was that whole pre-authorization snafu last week I asked if my doctors office could send me some sort of verification that everything was all worked out. Thank you MUSC Bone and Joint Center! I just received a confirmation fax proving that I am pre-authorized for both hospitalization and surgery on the same date - 6/1/06! I have to say, that aside from that one error which I previously posted about, it has been a snap to get approval for this thing. BCBS of SC and MUSC have really been great so far.

15/16 days and counting. I forgot if I am counting today as a day or not.....sigh, I miss my mind.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:01 AM

    Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:49 AM

    Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:38 AM

    Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:05 PM

    I find some information here.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Guys. I don't really check this much anymore. You are welcome to comment though, I just can't always promise you a personal response. I do hope this blog has helped though!