Updates

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has been reading all along. I know what you're going through is hard, but hang in there! The surgery was totally worth it. I just had my official 6 month, post-op check up a few weeks ago and my surgeon said I could finally start my professional wrestling career! In other words, I am totally, rock solidly healed. The pesky soreness on the op side was a touch of bursitis, which has resolved itself with lots of stretching. Also, my "New Bad Hip" has stopped bothering me! We know that eventually, it will have to be PAO'd, but I hope to put that off for at least 5 years while I get on with my life.

Stay strong everyone! I know it seems like recovery will never end, but eventually, it does!

Popular posts from this blog

What is a Hip Arthrogram MRI?

I'm Back from the Hospital

6 Months Post-Op